Christmas Market - stalls
We are pleased to announce the Swaffham Christmas Market and Lights switch on event taking place over the weekend of 4th and 5th December.
Saturday 4th December
- 8a.m - 3pm - we are inviting craft stalls to trade alongside our normal Market. We cannot accept any traders selling Christmas wreaths, as these are already on offer with our regular traders.
- 5pm until 10pm - we are inviting applications from crafters and food/drink suppliers
Sunday 5th December
- 12 noon until 6pm - we are inviting applications from crafters, gifts, Christmas goods and food suppliers.
The cost for stalls is as follows:
- Food stall £50 per session
- Crafts/gifts £30 per session.
- There is an additional fee of £10 per session if you are selling alcohol. There will be a limited amount of council gazebos for hire at £15 per session.
- If you require electricity, there are limited places and these will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
The weekend promises to be fun filled with something for all ages and we hope to attract a wide audience.
Please see our Application Forms below.
Any queries please contact the office on 01760 722 922 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have received your completed application form we will confirm acceptance and then ask for payment.