Chances is a partnership between Norfolk County Council, Future Projects, Norfolk Citizens Advice, Voluntary Norfolk, and Citizens Advice Diss and Thetford. Chances are part funded through the European Social Fund with the remainder of funding being generated within the county. Chances is delivered locally with a team of experienced Advocates working in each district of Norfolk.
Who it’s for?
- Chances is here to help people who are:
- Currently unemployed or unable to go into work (because of health reasons, caring responsibilities etc)
- Aged 18 or over (consider people over 16 in exceptional circumstances)
- Live in Norfolk
- Have the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Motivated to move forwards and make life changes
What does Chances do?
- The Chances team of Advocates offer 1:1 guidance to help individuals:-
- Search and prepare for a job
- Improve their skills – e.g., through training or education
- Get into work if they have health issues – e.g., help you access services
- Overcome practical issues – e.g., finding transport, route planning and childcare
- Improve their wellbeing through sport and other activities
Chances would love to talk to you more about what they do. To arrange or to speak to a member of the team, please contact us on 01603-222904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org